I’VE HELPED HUNDREDS OF AUTHORS—
from total beginners to New York Times Bestsellers—to outline, write, edit and publish their books. There are several ways I can support authors, but one of the most popular ways I can help is with my process I call “Book in a Day” since we literally go from book idea to to book outline in a single 8-hour day together.
I meet people all the time who want to write a book but don’t know where to start
How it works
You share your ideas with me and we work together to choose the one that’s best for you.
We spend an entire day brainstorming and organizing all of your content into a book outline.
You leave with the biggest part of your proposal document and a roadmap for writing your entire book.
Book in a day is for you if:
- You know you need to write a book but you don’t know where to start
- You aren’t sure about writing a book, but people keep telling you, “you need to write a book!”
- You’re a business owner, leader or influencer who hasn’t secured your ideas in a book yet (it’s time)
- You have an idea that won’t leave you alone (it’s keeping you up at night, or waking you up in the morning)
- You have several ideas for books you could write but aren’t sure which one to choose first
- You spend a lot of time writing but aren’t sure if any of it will ever fit in your book
- You’re worried you’re going to waste a bunch of time writing material you won’t use or need
- You’re tired of putting this off and you’re ready to get started writing confidently today!
about Your Coach
I have a bachelors degree in English and a Masters Degree in teaching writing, and I’ve spend the last decade writing, editing and helping authors outline their books. I’ve written 12 books–10 for other people and 2 of my own, developed two online courses for authors (Author Launch and Finding Your Writing Voice) and worked with hundreds of writers from total beginners to NYT Bestselling authors to produce their best work.
NOT READY TO WRITE YOUR BOOK JUST YET…?
7 SUPER SIMPLE WRITING PROMPTS YOU CAN USE TODAY TO GET UNSTUCK
This resource is a beginner’s guide for anyone who wants to try writing as a regular, daily practice for improving mental and emotional health. These 7 simple writing prompts give you a painless way to get you started writing about the topics that matter to you.Buy Now
WRITE YOUR STORY, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
This four-part guidebook helps writers get past writer’s block and find the importance of their unique message and voice. Get unstuck, gain confidence in your message and learn to share the beauty of your voice with the world with this resource today.Buy Now